Result day!!

Today is the day our A level result out!
I heard another of my best frenz beside Joanne~Eddie told me happily that he passed!!
I felt happy for him as he really almoz become Nerd reading those books..
But on the other hand,i feel so damn worry bout myself!!
Joanne oso...
I received a set of application form and an offer letter for degree level in PTPL this morning and i getting more and more worry!!
My mum wanna bring me go over to Penang to take the result but Joanne and I are not prepared yet..
Then i called PTPL and Miss Quah said if i cant make it there at 5pm,then i should go next day..
So i told my mum v cant make it and said v will go on thursday...Joanne feel more better when i told her v go and take on Thursday!
Then,When i m on9 with Adrian(One of the junior in PTPL who are recognized as top student in the class),he told me he had to retake coz he failed his business and Econs..
OMG!!
I felt so down and so damn worry bout myself as he oso fail,what will happened to me?!!
OMG~!!!I cant think more bout it anymore!!
I m goin to die!!Gosh!!
GOD,i know u did not ask for my permission to read my blog but pls..hacked into my account and read my post before this...
I promise i would be more hardworking if i pass this exam!!
Pls..GOD!!Hacked into my account and read my blog ASAP!!Ok?!!

Comments

Popular Posts