Found one..!

Actually this should be post last Thursday but bcoz of those things related to the A level result,i delayed it until today!
I went for interview last Thursday at a Law Firm which managing conveyancing matters where one of my coursemate,Niki working there.
I went there bout 3pm in the afternoon with a whole file of my certificates that i got during school which includes academic and oso curricular activities!
I create a resume which are edited from the resume that i created for my best sis,Joanne weeks ago.And i do scanned my IC coz i have no time to go for photocopy my ic at the shop.
I went there and there's the lawyer named Khoo G.T.
He is a nice guy and friendly unlike those lawyer who make up a kind of character.
He talked to me nicely and asked me a few question such as Will i be goin to class?How m i goin to work?Then he told me that the time of working is quite flexible.I love this..
Then he started to check over his salary file for his previous employee and told me that he could not pay me too high as i have no working experience.So,at last he said he would pay me bout RMxxx and i accepted the offer!
I know it is not high but i m jz a newbie who has no experience at all.
He told me that he would see my performance and will be raising my salary if my performance is good!!WooHoo..!!
He asked me when can i start to work and i promised him that i will be at work on 1st September as it is easier for him to pay me and count my working days.
So,Yes..I got my first permanent job which count monthly!!I m excited to go to work!!Coz i love working.!I know many of you would say i m nuts!Who love working but yes,I m nuts!!I like working better than studying,but of course studying still my first occupation!!But working makes my life more interesting!!Yeah!!
And here,i wanna say Thanks to Niki who recommended me to work there!!Here a promise for u,i will belanja u with my first income of my life!!HAHAHA!!

Comments

Popular Posts