Curled!!

It is weird to put my title as "Curled",but it is the fact!!
I went to the saloon named Revolution and curled up the hair that i wanted long time.
The fact is my hair curled but not as what i wish to have!!!My mum said it is okay,my cousin sis said i look more matured and more girlish after curling up my hair,My cousin bro said look more trendy after curling up.And the oni friend that saw it said i look like the Poodle Dog..So sad..!!Actually i wanted to have a bigger curl,look more wavy and longer but that hair stylist cut my hair about 5 inches and then after perming,my hair is so short!!I was like so sad but dare not express it out in the saloon!!They keep on saying my hair too long,no more shape and whatever..Haiz..Now my hair is jz at the bre strap there..so damn short compare to my real length which under waist!!I feel sad but what to do?They had cut it and permed it!!
I think i will never go to the same saloon again!!Coz i rather have my long,straight hair back!!
I wanted to curl half head but they said i will look more weird if i curl oni half head!!Haiz..
I dunno what should i do!!Some say nice but i don't think so!!I feel regret now!
I will tie it up anyway!!Will not let it go coz i look like Aunty in the market when i let it down!!I duwan that!!

This sunday i am goin to KL with one of my secondary schoolmate for a Dinner with the MY FM DJ @ time square there!!I will tie up my hair!!I will not want people see me with aunty style of hair!!Haiz..
Sorry for acting emotional coz i love my hair so much!!It is like my baby for 19 years!!I keep my hair for 19 years!!

Comments

Popular Posts