Learning to accept!

I have acted emotionally for the past few days coz of my hair!
It is normal for me coz I used to cried for a week when i forced to cut 7 inches as my dancing teacher asked me to do so when i was 11 years old.(I know all of you out there is laughing as i act like a small kid,right?)
But for me,my hair is like my baby.I have kept my hair for 19 years and each time i trim it,i feel sad.When i finish my PMR exam 4 years back,i cut my fringe that i kept the same length as my hair i tied it up into pleads and keep it until now in a bottle!
I love my hair so much and i accept people's opinion on changing hair style but actually i did not take action until now!
(Although i accept people's opinion,but i stand the right to talk back whenever they keep on saying keeping long hair is not healthy,and ask me to cut till short almoz like boy cut.I felt pissed off whenever they say so!!)
Now,I have curled my hair and cut inches of my hair but the result is not as i wish.I know it is already a fact which can't be changed now but I still have the right to complain and to regret,right?I still have the right to feel sad and act emotional,right?
So,i keep on blaming myself for curling it up!!
I m learning to accept this fact that my hair is now like that but i still cant accept it all suddenly after having long,straight hair for 19 years!!
19 years is not a short duration of time,guyz!!
I wanna cry and complain to someone but who should i complain to?
Whenever i say that my hair is not nice,they will say it is ok lah..is like so forcing to say so!!They know that i m angry bout it and everyone saying oh,nice lah,ok lah,suits u lah!!All like so entertaining but not sincere in saying so!!
I feel sad.I need someone to tell me the truth!!So that i could accept this fact!!

Comments

Popular Posts