Came back from KK

I jz came back from Kota Kinabalu today..
It has been 4 days there but yet i still dun reli like the life there!
May be i m used to city life,there..?
hmm..quite out dated (sorry to offense people there)
but,the life there jz bored..
Seafood...Night Market,Cultural show..That's all their life!
By the way,is time for me to faced the reality and faced the nagging of my dad!!
He started to ask me bout my result and yet i still dunno what to tell!!
I m goin to die!!
HELP!!GOD!!Did u ever come in to my blog space to read my blog?
I need u to understand me?
I tried my best and u r joking wif me!!I have no more patience to keep on staying here ar the same place waiting for Miracle to happen!!
I cant wait anymore!!I need u to help me!!
Retaking is the only way and now i m not giving up unless i reli cant do it this time!!
I wanan try all my best to achieve my dream!!I would never let u destroy it!!
I wanna change the impression of Malaysian towards lawyer as nowadays many profession had spoiled their own image themselves making the public prejudice towards the profession but different people will bring out different results!!Is jz not the time yet now!!
I want people out there to believe that there's good lawyer in this world!!And in Malaysia!!
Those who breaks the rules of the games in this profession,please think over again y u choose this career?This is not a tricks for u all to earn money from those innocent people,is a way to help them to go against those evil but as a professional,some of them are more evil than the defendant!!I cant believe that the world has change from good to the worst!!
Justice is goin to disappear soon..

Comments

Popular Posts