Waiting is torturing!!

Since June 10th,waiting for the result to be out..
But when Eddie told me that the result that i have been waiting for months going to be out this coming Tuesday,I m totally freaked out!
Jz hope that Tuesday never come!!haha
But this period really torturing me!!
Hopefully i can pass and i swear here in my blog,i will be more hardworking than ever if i could pass...I would read the thick thick book whenever i have a little of free time...I will be more serious in my study...no more playing around!!
Hopefully GOD will read my blog!!(haha...but GOD needs my permission before coming in to my blog..So,pls ask for my permission,ok?)Joking..(>_<)
Seriously,i really will be concentrate 120% in my study if i pass...
If i don't,then i think i will give up and choose other subject!
Now,every nite i keep on thinking bout the result..
Hopefully it would be a good news!!
To all those who took A level exam wif me in May/June '09
Good Luck to all of you and all the best to u!!
Gamabahteh!!

Comments

Popular Posts