Unexpected Call

I woke up early in the morning today and went for a open house buffet at my mum;s friend's house!
Then after the buffet,i received a call from Eddie.I felt strange when he missed called me the first time.As i hve insufficient credit to call,so i missed call him back.
He called me and the conversation as followed...(Translate into English)

Steph:Hi,Ed.Anything?

Ed:Steph,I failed!

Steph:Huh?What fail?Your car test is it?

Ed:No,I failed!My A level.

Steph:WHAT?!How come can fail de?U passed mah!!!What happened?

Ed:Just now Miss Quah called me and said there's mistake with my previous result.Actually my
big (E)for business studies is an small (e).Which means i fail.

Steph:What?!Why the stupid college make mistake again?!!Making fun of our result is it?

Ed:I went to Annexe C just now to see my breakdown and there stated U D U for my Business which means my Paper 2 in Business is a better grade.But end up with an small (e).

Steph:Wtf!!What the college is that?!!keep on making mistake!!Beside you,whose result is mistaken?

Ed:I am not sure.I remembered that Khai Sin got E U U for her Business studies last exam and she end up with a big (E),but why i got D and i still cant get an (E)?
.......

That is the conversation between me and Eddie and make me so shock of this incident!!
How can a college keep on making mistake with the student's result??
I know that Ed felt so sad coz i could hear from his voice but i dunno how to comfort him!
Dun say him,if i m in his place,i would straight away complaint to the HQ of PTPL and send a letter to University of Cambridge saying that a college could not handle just hundreds of results properly and keep on saying there's mistake and maybe printed wrongly!!WTF!!!
But now,even though i m not the one facing this problems,i will still send in a complaint to the CIE department!!
I cant stand anymore!!I duwan others to get into this trap of dissapointment!!
The same thing happen to both my best frenz in college,Joanne and Eddie.I cant remain silence unless there's explanation from them!!If not they will be receiving complaint towards them to Cambridge everyday!!I can make sure of it!!
I doubt that maybe Joanne had passed her A level since her first year as she is a 9As student,she could not be failing A level!!
I will go to PTPL on Monday to see what will happened to our result which is unsure whether it has mistake or not!!
I will not let it be!!
To:Ed!
I know you might feel so sad and disappointed but please don't give up!!You are a smart student which has better result than me and others in SPM,you can surely success one day!!Dont give up so easily!!Nothing can be easier than giving up your dream and future!!
To:Joanne!
I know u feel upset too bout these but u r a 9As student!!U definitely can be a successful lawyer one day and i will support u no matter how!!I know u can do it!!U tried 100 times harder than anyone including me and i know u tried your best to get the best result u can!!

Both of u are my best frenz in College and now oni in college but in my life!!
U 2 will be success one day!!I believe in that!!Gambahteh!!U 2 should believe in yourself too!!Don't ever give up,ok?!!
(^_<)

Comments

Popular Posts