A little happy and excited--->>>Disappointment

Yesterday after getting my result,and after Saini and that principal told me that i still can proceed with degree but jz cant do CLP,honestly,i feel a little happy and excited..
But today,things go on badly!!

First,i helped Joanne to ask for job in Alfred (a lawyer)'s office in Gurney Tower there.
After all,when Joanne wanna come out and go to his office,she cant get any bus or taxi.
Then,there's a stupid jerk who dunno how to ride a motorcycle went out of control and hit Joanne who standing on the pavement beside the road which are a step higher than the road...
Joanne got a little wounds on her hands but she seem like hurt her back too..
So,Joanne can't make it to the Interview with Alfred and she postponed it to other day.
Then,v change plan to go to ATC.I waited for her there!
When i reach ATC,Miss Kar Ling is not in and i started to ask bout the A level retaking thingy and oso the degree thingy...And there's a lecturer name Mr.Sanjay there and i asked him and he said their college dun accept result like mine!!!
Actually i feel so sad and disappointed at that time but i jz cant do anything to help myself!!
So damn pissed off!!
Stupid PTPL gave me hope and now my hope is totally smash!!
Hate this feeling!!

Dunno why,jz dun feel good these days!!
Hope that everything will come to an end!!

I might have to retake my damn A level and spend a sum of money again!
Damn it!!
But hopefully if i retake this time,i will pass both subject and oso proceed to degree together with Joanne!

Comments

Popular Posts