Excited,then excited and still excited!!

One of my friend that i have known since i was 4 years old,Lim Hui had won a prize which is having dinner with the My FM morning DJ,Jack Lim,Gan Mei Yan and oso her favourite,Nicholas Ong!!The dinner is help in KL near Times Square which is a Famous herbs trading~ Yu Yan Sang building.She asked me to accompany her to go tomorrow,30th August coz she can't find anyone else to go with her.So,I accepted her invitation.
I m quite excited to go coz i could go there without the companion of my family and oso just 2 of us.Both if us can be very crazy and chat anything!!hehe..Moreover,i wanna go for shopping.I wanna buy shoes,bags and clothes!!But i still have budget,don't be shock as i am not person who forget everything when shopping!!(perasan pula)
I will surely take many many many pictures there,will try to upload some here,ok?

To:Eddie.If i upload the picture that i took there,then u mah can see my new hair style loh!!

Beside this,I am excited coz there will be a countdown party in KL waiting for me but i dunno whether i can attend or not although i have the ticket..It is a Hip Hop party organize by the SSS crew in Madigras.Hopefully i can attend loh!!haha

The third thing that i excited is that i m goin to work on 1st Sept..I m excited bout it coz i love to work..haha!!But i jz can be excited for now coz during working hours,i must be serious..!!hehe...Ok..That's all for this post!!Happy holiday everyone!!
Selamat Hari Merdeka!!Happy Birthday Malaysia!!haha

Comments

Popular Posts