OMG!!!Hell no!!!I DuWan!!!

REsult will be out on 11th August 2009....
seem like it is long time but actually is tomorrow!!
Oh,,Gosh!!(Sorry,I m not goin to blame GOD for this!!)
Last Thrusady,Eddie told me bout it!!And actually i m in the mood of having fun Wif Joanne in the KTV but actually both if us know that v r damn worry bout the result in our heart but v tried to hide it and comfort each other as v do not want to spoiled each other mood!
But now,v cant hide it anymore!!
V still have to faced it!!
But v r trying our best to escape and delay as long as v could!!
ALthough v said v will oni go and take it on Thursday,but i know that our heart is still damn worry bout it!!
I told Veera,Niki and Mike bout the result is coming out...
Niki and Mike seem worry too...
However,good luck to all of them who took the exam with us and B3st wishes from me to all of ya out there!!
As my sense told me,i think i would fail AGN!!
DAMN it!!But i think Joanne will definitely pass..as she work so hard for it!!She deserved it!
But me...i m totally no idea!!
I don't think i will pass!!
No matter how,i thin for now,it is better to find a job and then think over again whether m i suitable to continue the same course although i have wasted bout 2 years ady..
I know i have no more choice beside retaking it or change courses but i wanna go on with it!!
I know my dad would not support me no matter what result i got as he keep on discouraging me again and again!!I cant stand it anymore!!
I m changing my mind to take study as part time and work part time!!
I wanna be independent and stay away from my dad..
Each of his word is hurting me and breaking my spirit of working hard for it!!
I hate him when he keep on comparing me with other people and saying "harsh" words towards me!!
There's totally no encouragement from him since i were young until now!
No matter how brilliant i did,he will never compliment me even a word!!
If i did badly,he will keep on scolding and saying "rude" words towards me and comparing me to others and even breaking my dignity in front of people!!
If wanna know how,please go to my best sis's blog..
http://babyanne143.blogspot.com
There's a post with the title "WhAt A NigHt"
the link is http://babyanne143.blogspot.com/2009_03_01_archive.html
That is what had happened and i felt so hurt and damn pissed off!!
Sometimes,i rather to be alone and be the worst..
At least i m not comparable to anyone as i m the worst!!

No matter how,i think after this thursday,i will know what is goin to happened to my life!!
Everything will changed!!Definitely...jz changed to be better or worst!!
Hope that each of u who read my post will feel happy owez with everything u all have chose to be!!
Nitez nitez,everyone!!

Comments

Popular Posts