Finally....

Finally i took my damn result today and guess what?!!
The GOD really joking with me!!
I passed my Law when I took 4 Paper together last Oct/Nov '08 exam...
But failed the Business Studies!
Now...for May/June '09 exam,when I took only 2 paper for my Law,I failed it but i passed the Business Studies!!
Overall,i still can continue my degree with 2 passes but it is from different sitting,so i cant continue with my CLP!!Which mean i could not become a real Lawyer except i go oversea and get at least a 2nd class there and sit for BVC there,if possible,practice there,then i could be a lawyer if Malaysia still recognize BVC at that time!!
But for sure,if i wanna take CLP,I have to retake the damn A level again!
But,I think over again,BVC is still recognize in Malaysia but CLP is not recognize in oversea!!
Hearing this,i think taking BVC would be better,right?!
But,now,what should i do?
What should i tell my dad?!
He would not understand bout these!!He will definitely scold me for not getting both pass!!
Haiz...So annoying lah!!

but now,what make me more sad is not my result,but Joanne...my best sis!!
I know that she work i can say triple harder than me..
She awake for the whole night jz to study more!!
But she did not get what she wished to!
I felt so sad for her and feel so unfair..
She is a smart and intelligent girl!
She might get better grade if she did not went in to this PTPL at first!!
She has wasted 3 years there!!
I know that she felt so sad and disappointed when she got her result this afternoon...
I m so sorry coz i could not help much..
What i could do is that encourage her and ask her dun worry too much!!

After v took our result,i felt so upset and unfair for Joanne....
V went to PTPL Main campus to see this principal name Mrs. Wong.
She explained to us and she is doubt that y Joanne is there for 3 years and yet still can't get the result she wants!
Then there's a girl took a paper to Mrs.Wong and said it is the evaluation from Mr.Saini!
Then,here's things hurt Joanne more!
In that sheet of paper,it stated that attendance of Joanne to classes is quite poor...
This means the attendance might affect Joanne's result..WTF!!!
It is ridiculous!!
It is not related oso!!
Joanne did attend classes except when there's really something goes wrong and needs her there to settle!!
I know that she felt so hurt!!
she cried and i know crying is the best way to let her put out her frustration..
I feel bad for cant help her in that and i m bad in comforting people..
I afraid that i would say something which might hurt her more!
SO,what i could do is trying to encourage her and change topic...

TO:Joanne..
I m sorry for being bad "comforter"...
What i want to tell u is that i will owez by your side to support u!!
V will owez faces things together,jz that dun complain that i m bad "comforter",ok?
I know u did your best,u will definitely success one day!!

Comments

Popular Posts