U hurt me!!

I thought u will do as wat u hav swear to me,but actually i m jz lying myself!!
u said dat u will care for me more than others but wat u did?
u jz avoiding me when i say a hi to u!!
i hope dat u will do wat u said but as a result all is jz a dream!!
the oni frenz dat i can ask to care for me is jz u but wat i get jz not wat i want!!
izzit so difficult for u to care for me n ez for u to care for them?
izzit u so hate me n wish dat i will dissappeare from your world?
if yes,pls tell me!
i will dissappeare not oni from your world but oso dis world!!

everyone keep on hurting me!
my family,my frenz n even u!!!!
y?i m so sad!!
i feel like dying now!!
i wish i could die immediately!!!
i jz wan a person to care for me,izit too greddy?
y someone out there can get more than a person's care but not me?
y?y is dis world so unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts