Questions in me...!

I dunno y u wann asend the msg to me...
n i nvr tink of receiving any msg from u..!
u said u wasn't yourself when u were chatting wif me..
then,can u tell me who u r when u chat wif me?
i reli dun understand y u wanna do this to me?
u said dat i m not anyone to u,u dun need to treat me more special than others...
n u said dat i m so ridiculous when i get mad wif u when u r good to your others frenz..
u oso said dat your frenz r btr than me..
den y when i choose not to bother anything bout u anymore,u choose to apologize to me?
y?

do u noe dat i m so happy when u said dat u bought a teddy bear for me?
but after dat,u told me dat u not oni buy present for me but oso for another gal..
i feel like u jz shun bian buy the present for me...i m hurt since dat day..
after dat,u told me a truth dat u wanna gif away the teddy bear u bought for me to your frenz so dat he can giv it to his gf...
is like i m jz a reason for u to buy it n oso a reason for u to giv it away...

i dunno wat r u thinking...
i oso wanna to forgive u,but i cant...
coz the last time u asked me to forgive u,u sweared to me,but u break the vow!!
i dunno wat else i can ask u to do so dat i can feel btr n relief to forgive u...
mb the vow u did last time means nothing to u but it reli meant a lot to me...
u dun care bout it,but i do care....
i dunno wat can i ask u to do...
it reli driving me mad...

however,when the time arrive,i will tell u..!!
in the meantime,watever u wanna do or wanna tell me,jz leave a comment to me either in my fs or blog...
i will reply u through my blog...
i need to calm myself down n think throughly bout wat u said to me n wat had happen b4 i can reli forgive u...
dats all..

Comments

Popular Posts