i feel so stress n sad now

i feel so stress bcoz my exam is coming
although i reli wanna to study hard for my exam but i feel lazy when i tink of exam!!
i thought i can pretend nothing will happen but i cant!!!

i told one of my frenz dat i feel stress but he seem like ignoring me!!
when i ask him something,he will answer me zzz or ...!!
i feel sad!!
i wanna to find someone to talk to but i found the wrong person!!
a person who make me feel more sad!!

since he has new frenz,he ignore me!!
he said dat he care for me but seem dat he is lying to me although i choose to believe him!!
i finally noe dat he dun even care for me n mb to him,i m jz an annoying person!!
i feel so sad n i cant control my tears from rolling down!!

Stephenie,y r u such a jerk?
y?
y u wanna cry for a heartless person like him?
y u wanna feel sad when he dun care of u?
y u wanna to b such stupid?

m i an idiot?
i jz wanna end these up!!!
GOD!!pls help me!!
i try to forget it,but seem dat i cant!!
wat can i do?
anyone can tell me!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts