haiz...at last i noe frenz is not forever!!

Haiz...
wat r frenz for?
izzit as a person to be used?
or a person to be betrayed?
or mb a person who u noe his or her name is called frenz!!?

for me,frenz r person to share our feelings,to treat sincerely,to say out wat v think to him or her n to accompany no matter how v feel!!
but i think i will be the oni one think so naive as none of my frenz hav the same thought as me!

my frenz owez say dat they care for me so much but i dun tink so as they easily forget u n jz ignore u like dat!!
how come i m so stupid until i believe wat they say to me?
haiz...jz forget it lah as no one will be my true frenz forever!!
coz there will nvr be anyone dat can be your forever frenz!!

GOD created wrong post for wrong person,but y GOD created a damn stupid me?

Comments

Popular Posts