2nd day of thinking...

i hav thought for the whole nite yesterday n i still come out wif the same answer...
y?
i dunno how m i goin to forgive a person jz like dat...
i noe dat how hard,how suffer to hate a person n to blame a person...
i oso wish to end dis up but i reli dunno how...
anyone can tell me?
plz...
i feel like i m owing u something n i oso feel like i m the bad person if i dun forgive u,but how?
in my whole life,the oni thing dat i believe is a vow of the person but u had sweared to me b4 n it doesn't work although i care bout it very much...
u said u would do anything to let me forgive u but even u do it all,it still doesn't mean anything...

ok..since this week is my holiday,den i hav things for u to do..
if u satisfied me,i will forgive u for the last time...

1st: i want u make the amount of my comments in my friendster from 101 to 200 in this week time...deadline is on 5th october 2008{the comments mz be meaningful,if not it is not countable..!}

2nd: i want u to send me a copy of the vow u made dat day everyday within this week until 5th october 2008...

3rd(last thing): i want u to take pictures of different type of teddy bear n send to me.1 day at least 1 picture,all together must be 126 pictures

dats all..if u can complete this three things for me,i will forgive u for this last time...
hope dat u can do it sincerely,n cannot ask for other people's help...

Comments

Popular Posts