Stephenie is goin to a sure lose war!!

Today is the first day of my MOCK Exam!!
OMG!!
is damn hard n make me feel like i m goin for a war without any weapon in my hand!!
mb this is the consequences of not preparing properly!
but i reli can't help myself!!
I'm becoming more n more lazy when the exam getting near n near!!
Izzit bcoz of stress?
I dun tink so!!Mb is bcoz of my stupid mind!!
GOD!!Who can help me?
I still hav 3 days of examination!!
Tomorow is my literature in english exam,i tink i gotta fail!!

Stephenie,wat the fuck u r doin in the past 9 months?
U should prepare for the war but not jz tink that it is jz a practical war!!
The real war will be reaching in 3 weeks time n wat u gonna do?
still goin to face the war without any weapon?
Damn u!!
u btr start train yourself n make yourself in the best condition b4 goin to the war!!

If not,u gonna die terribly n u will noe wat is the result of lossing in this war!!

But,my mind gonna burst if i still forse myself to chuck in things that my mind cant absorb!!
how?
who can tell me the way n help me wif that?
Who?!!!

Pls somone plz help me wif it!!

Comments

Popular Posts