The end of Semester 5...

There's not much to be remembered during this semester except We had 2 great lecturers and I have known more and more friends from other semester~
But during this sem, i have learn something truly useful for me~
that is Friendship that never ends is just a crap~
During this seme, I have known that how close a couple of friends are will never remain the same till the end~
but of course, there will be people between to ruin the friendship~

So, I welcome all new friends to be with me~
I would like to have more new friends than to wish to have longer friendship~

I also learn another thing,that is nobody could be fully trusted~even friends that are very close to u~it might turn out different from what u thought~

Haiz~
Why friendship exist in this first at the first place?
I just hate the feeling of saying bye bye to those friendship that i once appreciated~

Comments

Popular Posts