Funny...

Jz now went for dinner in Sg Rambai where there's a group of teens selling Carbonize Wood Recycle Pencil!
The guy came over when my mum is on her phone talking to someone..
then he said he will wait until my mum finish talking on the phone.
After bout 2 minutes,he is still standing while my mum still not yet finish..
Then he asked whether can he sit?{What question is that?Of course he can sit coz there is a food court and there's chairs all over the place!V dun own the chairs..~}
Then he started talk bout the pencil for 5 minutes and in that 5 minutes,i think he had mention the title "MISS" for more than 10 times!wahaha..
After that,my mum hang up the phone and he start to introduced the recycle pencil and he even call my mum "MISS" too..And my mum answer him back said that she is already a granma and he shouldn't call her "MISS" anymore!
Then he keep on introduce the pencil and din mention bout the price!
After that,my mum said that v duwan to buy bcoz no one will use it anyway!
Then he keep on wrongly call my mum "MISS" and his other partner too come over and try to persuade us to buy but wat is funny is that all of them once open their mouths,they will call everyone "MISS".
Wahaha!Then that 1st guy said that he is from KL and wat is funny is that he is younger than me and i m old...
wuwuwu!
He said he is waiting for result and now come out to help in recycle campaign!
After that,i feel 'paiseh' for him to keep on introducing the pencil to us for bout half an hour but v still refuse to buy,so i asked my mum to buy for my nephew from that 1st guy.{Attn:I jz feel that he is the 1st to introduce,so v should buy from him,no other intention oh!}
Then after all,my mum jz kidding bout asking his handphone number and he reli gave us with his full name.His name is Lee Wei Kai!
Izzit funny?
And he keep on calling my mum "MISS" and after that try to correct it to "Tau ke sou'
But i think it is part of their training to call everyone "MISS"!!

At last,v bought that box of pencil for RM12.90.
I will wrap it up for my nephew coz i thin k it is a good present for a Standard 2 kid!
i m a stingy aunty!Wahaha!!!

Comments

Popular Posts