Happy Thing!!

Today i have several happy things that happened to me!
First of all,I have a new on9 bf..{If u think it is ridiculous,i will tell u to think twice b4 saying that!!}
He is from Korea!Haha..
If he is U-Know,i think i will shout out to tell everyone bout it but he is not..he is jz Rain..
Hehe..Not the real Rain but look alike a little!
Although he is Korean but his English is damn...fluent!
He "accidentally" become my bf...
I am happy although jz on9 bf,but at least i still remain my freedom to do things i like!!

The second thing is that,AL-Jan 08 will soon gather together agn!Wahaha!
After long time din see each other{Not that long oso,bout a month or two..}But i feel so happy that v can soon gather again!!

Another thing is that finally i created a new identity for myself!
Sry for cant tell out here but i have another me in myself!!
Maybe ppl will think i m crapping here but i t is complicated to explain!
Simplified is that i found myself in me!
Is it complicated?
haha...it's ok,jz forget what i said!!

I think that's all for today..
Saranghaeyo,KBS!!

Comments

Popular Posts