Bad news...

Yesterday when i woke up,o heard of a bad news..
that is Joanne's granny had passed away!
OMG!How can this happened?
I now dat Joanne surely feel very sad coz she is very close to her granny..
As i m in BM,and she is going back to Langkawi,I jz realise i m not a good frenz..
I cant help in anything and i even dunno how to comfort her!
This is too sudden and i dunno how she can take it!
I never face this before as my grandparents died way before my mum married my dad,so i dunno what is the feel of losing someone that are so close to us...
Sorry,Joanne{If u read this}
I m such a lousy frenz..
I dunno what to say oso..
Jz can ask u take it calmly...
The oni thing i can do for her now is help her with the revision claz thingy..
hope that it will help to release some of her pressure..

Joanne..Be strong and face the reality,k?
Frenz are owez there to support u!
The best comfort i can give is morally support to u!!

Comments

@gnesVD said…
JOAANE BE A TOUGH GIRL! TAKE CARE . U TOO STEP!GOOD TO SEE U HERE ^^

Popular Posts