Still ways to go...

First of all,i would like to congratulate Roxanne {a cute and smart girl that i known from AL Jan08}
Roxanne finally found the pave way to her dream..Her exact dream!!
Really feel glad for her...fell happy for her!
But look at her than look back at myself!
I am still far away from my dream!
Maybe will never go close to my dream anymore!!
I went to MMU roadshow at Grand Continental hotel,Penang today and enroll for Foundation of Law!
and guess what,I m embarrassed by the FAT guy there!
I reli get fed up wif him..He told me that i cant apply for Foundation Of Law in MMU coz my results are bad!{U will surely thinks that i get angry because he said that my results are bad}
Of course i m not angry that he said i got bad result but is because he said like i din fulfill the requirement for the foundation but i did fulfill and i m very pissed off when he recommend another courses to me..
I already said that i m not interested in other courses and he keep on saying that!!
The course he recommended is Creative Multimedia,ya,creative multimedia which MMU stands for=MULTIMEDIA UNIVERSITY!
If i have interested inthis course,i would go to LIM KOK WING earlier but not this MMU...
I am interested in LAW!!
And what he said is jz so fxxx up...
He said wif my result,non of the college or university will accept me for LAW course!!
I did my a level and i did pass my LAW..and business studies makes me cant get through it!
What is the use of UOL External Programme?
What is the use of NU 2+1 programme?
Are that all jz cheating?
I swear that i will never go to MMU even i pass A level!!
What i hate the most is dat someone talk as if he is the one controlling everything!!
I will think of changing to IT or maybe mass com or maybe other courses but not in MMU!!
Will consider the most expensive college also won't consider MMU!
It makes me hate him!!
Keep on talking bout Creative Multimedia!!
I HATE HIM!!!!!

Anyway,hope that i could find the right field like Roxanne did!!
Wish u all the best,Roxanne!!
p/s:Joanne
U should consider MMU as they seem like confirm will accept u with your brilliant results!
Although v cant study together anymore,but i still hope for the best for u!!
Anyway,jz telling u!I really cant believe that the FAT ass said that ATC is struggling to hire lecturers!!If so,who are the lecturers that will teach us in the revision claz?
Aren't they are too busy to teach us for 8 hours?They should save the time to teach others if there have not enough lecturers!
Right?Anyway,i jz said it through my thought!
Dun take it in heart!
Maybe i jz prejudice bout that FAT guy!!
Hope that u are successful in achieving your dream!!

Comments

Popular Posts