Another sad sad day to me...

Today is really a harsh day to me..
I slept at 3 this morning and woke up at 5 something before my alarm rings!
After that,i m sitting jz day dreaming until 6.45 when my mum knocked on my door..
V went to the cemetery to do the chinese's type of praying and keep on burning the papers..
Yesterday oni all off the lights for earth over due to global warming and today,everyone making the situation worse!
Then at bout 10 something,v finish doing everything and went for breakfast!!
Is a damn unhappy breakfast!
my dad starts agn...
Keep on nagging and nagging,to be more accurate,he is not only nagging,he is scolding!!
I ady got scolded yesterday along the way back to BM from Penang!
After that,v went home and i try to lock myself in the room the whole afternoon but at bout 3 something,while i am doin my MUET's homework,my mum and dad quarreling downstairs and getting worst and worst!
I know is because of me!!
Within a moment,my mum came up and knock on my door and ask me to go downstairs and do my homework in front of my stupid dad!!!i would rather dun have such dad if i can!!
Then i reli get fed up coz everytime i do my homework in front of him,he will start nagging,scolding and criticising non-stop!!
I feel stress each time he did that!!
Then later on,he starts scolding me!!
I reli cant stand anymore!!
I feel so sad and then after a while,when my mum cooking,he asked me to go back to my room coz the smell of my mum;s cooking will influenced me!
I back to room then sms to Joanne telling all that..
I even told her that i m giving up my LAW dream!
And she asked me not to..
But what can i do?
I cant stands this anymore!
My dad reli insane!
He wants me to get 2 As in A level's exam!
It is impossible and the chance of getting it is 0.0001%!!!
I reli dunno what to do..
To those that are reading my blog,pls tell me what to do?
I m out of my mind ady!!

Comments

Popular Posts