My Sick day...T_T

I woke up this morning and made myself a bowl of mushroom soup~
I had gastric from morning and thought of taking some hot thing will help.
After taking it, I feel nothing~
but later in the afternoon,when i followed my mum go Penang,I felt so uncomfortable~
I told my mum that I thirsty but then after my mum bought me some drinks, I totally can feel that i m throwing out~
So, my mum stopped the car at the road side and there I threw out everything~
I was suffering as I had not having this kind of symptoms long time ago~
After throwing out, i felt better but then, still having some irregular stomach ache.
So, after that, me and my mum went to Queensbay to buy something~
Who knows, there, i felt more and more uncomfortable and feeling so cold~
I felt headache and no strength to walk anymore~once i jump in the car, i hug the pillow and take a nap with no air cond switched on in the car~
So, coming back home,i took my bath and now is the time for me to sleep~
I can't stand anymore~
hope that I could be okay by tomorrow~!!

Nitez,peeps~!!

Comments

Popular Posts