KL Trip=Money spending trip!!

2011 is a very exciting year for me~!!My first semester for 2011 is my semester 4~
We sat for our final exam beginning of May~
on 6th May,i sat for my last subject that is Business Writing~
After the exam at 11am, me,Jolynn,Yogurt, Eva and Supianta went to Neway Karaoke to had our relaxing KTV session after stressful week~

But then,after KTV around 3 something,I have things to do~
U will never expect me who slept at around 3am coz of Skype-ing with someone and woke up at 6am to work right after relaxing at Neway and then work in PC fair from 4pm start till 10pm~Wow~My day was great!!haha~

After working in PC Fair for 2 days,i went shooting as extra for 1 day~
then day after,that is Tuesday~I went to KL for a short trip with my coursemate~!!

I worked for RM50 per day but then I spent RM500 in KL~hahaha!!
Next~let the picture tell u how enjoyed we are in KL~~


Took this in Bus~We are real camwhore~sleep at first,then once camwhore,forget the sleepiness~hehe!


Our dressing for the first day~See our face standing behind~is it look like some spirit??


Arrived at Pavilion~See!!The view so nice~!!(from left:Jolynn,Me,Eva and Anson~)
Photo taken by Derick~


These are the main purpose we went to Pavilion~!
Sticky~!!Love it~!!(>_^)


Our appearance for 2nd day~look in the Camera lens~U can see me there~


The focus of this pic is the camera??Why 3 of us so blur in this pic??


Favorite picture took during this trip~!!Love this so so much~!!
Is it look like shooting for a Food programme??hahaha~

That's all~Coz all of us busy shopping,so~we don't really spending time taking picture~hehe

Last but not least~The picture of our Victory Goods!!haha~


My RM500~just finish like that~!!Wow~that feeling of spending money without thinking is just so so good!!!

Hope to have more this kind of trip in future~!!
That's all!!
Nitez~everyone~!!Muacks~Love ya~!!

Comments

Popular Posts