High Tech lead to High Class??

My post today is about high tech and high class~
I wonder why people like to link the high technology with the status of someone?
someone using the high technology thingy means he or she is a high class person?
Hell no~!!
Ok~I m grumbling around not because I do not have an iPhone~
just wondering~if a person without iPhone,without laptop,without any other high technology thingy,is is means that he or she is a very low class people?

just my point of opinion~
Day before,i was craving for iPad 2 and people around me keep saying~
What is the use for u to have iPad 2?u should go get yourself an iPhone4~it is better~
but,is it necessary to pay more for iPhone 4?
I want iPad 2 is because it can be a substitution for my laptop as my laptop's battery is having problem and it is not that convenient to bring out owez~
iPhone 4~ya~it has better usage than iPad 2 coz it has better Megapixels in the camera~can use as a phone~can sms~
but,I have a DSLR camera which i could use to take good quality pictures,I have a phone which i could use to call and sms and it is touch screen too~but without wifi~
so,having iPad would fulfill everything i guess~

I m confused why people like to influence me with things i would like to buy?
Gosh~Having iPhone 4 is not that great either~iPhone 4 is now too too common~
everyone is using it~
a 8 years old primary pupil is using it~
a aunty selling veggie is using it~
a businessman is using it~
is it really a high status of someone represented by what technology he or she is using it?
For me,everyone is the same~

so,stop influencing me buy things that i wanted to~!!

Comments

Popular Posts