Fun Time

Today went to RedBox with the extra artiste of Age Of Glory 2 that i met that day while shooting the drama.
At first, Yin Yin is going too but later,coz of something,she can't make it and i end up going there by myself.
I firstly afraid dat it won't be fun but just after i arrive, i can feel the warmth form them.
Although there are oni 6 of us, but i could reli feel the warmness from them.

There are Benjamin,who owez sing and dance "Sorry Sorry"
Wendy, pretty girl who is friendly and lovely
Jacky, English Educated young boy who is the youngest among us,and kinda cool sometime
Ah Lok, guy who has experiences in singing competitions
and lastly, Hong Hong who is a cute and handsome Taiwanese.

I m so unlucky to lost my actual voice after my 3 days working in PC Fair,but still i sang quite a number of songs..hehe
At first they are a little shy to sing but later, they are influenced by the environment and our craziness.

Here are picture we took in the K room..



This is me and Wendy,she is pretty,isn't she?!



What's Jacky doing with his eye close?Showing off his long eyelashes?!hehe



From the left is Benjamin, Jacky and Wendy..(Do Re Mi)



This is the Hong Hong..He is goodlooking, rite?
Too bad he is going back to his hometown soon...~!
Will miss him~



He is Ah Lok,he is very quiet today..Maybe he is not reli know the other 2 guyz bah~!

ok..that's all for my bloggie~!
More picture will be uploaded to my FB tmr..
If interested, can go to my profile @ http://www.facebook.com/Stephenie.Hts to view it~!

Anyway,i had great time today..
Thanks so much to Wendy for organising this gathering.
All the best to Hong Hong in Taiwan..
And seeing for the next gathering..

Bye everyone and nitez nitez~!!

Comments

Stephyoyo said…
Philcrispin,请问我评论谁呢?

Popular Posts