Examination....

It was just only 4 months from the first day i joined in INTI college for the first sem and now it is already final exam and going to have sem break before my sem 2 start!

Examination week is reli torturing as it makes me feel excited,stressful and oso sleepless nite all week long!

Hope that it would be better than A level as it consist of 5 subjects and 60 marks from the assignments!
But...Accounts and Maths reli killing me!!
Y there's these kind of subject?!Plus and minus is jz so easy but there are these which making everyone crazy!!
I hate it!!

Haiz...
I think after this week,i would be more free and it's time to make my blog alive again!!
Wait for me ya!!

last but not least,I would like to share a Chinese song with everyone..
It is song by Alien Huang
the name of the song is: 地球上最浪漫的一首歌(The most romantic song on Earth)

Comments

Popular Posts