So Frasturated!!

I jz know this news this morning!
My mum told me that my dad actually agree to let me go Singapore for the actress audition but everything comes too late!!The audition is over.
But what surprise me is that i still saw the notice in Jack Neo's blog which updated yesterday!I resend my resume again to them..I dunno what will happen next but i said to myself,i will go if they ask me to go this time!!

On the other hand,i received a mail from my uncle in Singapore saying that he checked up in the Cancer hospital in Singapore and they found a tumor near his nose area!!
I prayed that hopefully it is not cancer..He said the full checked up report will be out on 12th October 2009, so i wish that it is a good news..

And what make me feel bad is that my mum ask me go checked up too coz she said i might get the same!!WTF!!I m jz sensitive nose,not whatever cancer or tumor,ok?!

BTW,jz wish all the best to all my friend who r sitting for A level and STPM!!
Good Luck,guys!!
Love all of u!!Muackz..(^*^)

That's all for today..

P/s:
I m goin for jungle trekking tomorrow @ Mukah-Head(Dunno if the spelling is correct).
Will take lots and lots of pic to share with everyone here!!C ya!
Come join if u r interested!

Comments

Popular Posts