Haiz...Without Systematic

I worked for a month and 12 days.
Guess what i have learnt?Actually nothing..Coz in the office,beside typing all sorts of letter with weird languages,another common act in the office is to find files..
Almost everyday the boss keep on asking us to find this file and that file..This makes everyone put down whatever they did and help to find files!
Moreover,the boss has jumpy mind!Now he says this,the next moment,he deny it and says another thing and blame u when u do it according to what he said earlier..
He never makes things clear before blaming someone!
Today I am so fed up with him.
Actually there's a tray for KIV and closed files in my office's table,then last Friday,boss gave me another tray for documents..
He asked to put on the table right beside the KIV tray...
So today there's a clerk accidentally wrongly put the KIV files in my tray instead of the old tray,so i wanna take the files and put back to the right tray but at the same time,boss came in and scolded me without asking the whole situation...

Below is the conversation of me and the boss

Boss:What are you doing?(without stopping)How many times should i tell you that this tray is for your documents not for files,y are u keep on putting files in the tray!!
Me:Not me who put the files in the tray(before i finish my sentence)
Boss:Nonono..I told u not to put any files in the tray!!Cant u listen to what i say?!
I m so frustrated and raise up my voice!
Me:Is not me who put the files in the tray..Is XXX who put.She mistaken the two tray ady,ok?!!
Boss:..I do know what you all are doing!(He then walk out of my office)


I know it is rude to talk back to the boss but i cant jz let it be and let him blame me for other's faulty!I jz cant accept it!I don;t care whether he like it or not.I jz say it out what i think is right!I need not tolerate with those untrue facts!I cant let myself be the doll of his stress!

Becoz of my frustration,i went out for lunch with one of the senior clerk and v ate for an hour!V went out exactly at 12.30 pm and i went in at 1.28pm!!2 minutes earlier for me to go to the bathroom!hehe..

I usually will go out for bout 20 to 40 minutes but today,i duwan to be the idiot who work hard for the boss and in return getting blame from him!!Anyway,i will be resigning end of this month as one of the reason is that i cant stand the attitude of the Unstable emotion of the boss and another reason is that working there make me unable to concentrate in my study as the problem in the office is huge!And another reason is the Office politics..I hate it!!
The last reason is that i prefer to work in an office which allow us to present ourselves without limitation and checking everyday..My boss used to be a teacher,so he likes to check and mark our work and then trate us like kindergarten or primary school children!!I dun like it!

Anyway,i went for jungle trekking and the pic will be uploaded when i m free..

P/s:to all my friend who resitting for the A level examination this Month,Good luck guyz!!
Will be praying for all your passes in the exam!!

Time to sleep!!Nite nite!!
love ya guys!Muackz..

Comments

Popular Posts