Sad sad day...

I feel sad today coz i heard a very bad news but it is the worst news as the end of the world for my best sis..I know she is sad and cant accept the fact but i jz couldn't help at all!!I hate myself coz as her friend,i am jz so useless with these matters!What i can do is to encourage her,comfort her and tell her what to do,dun give up,be strong!!I don't think these help much for her!!I wanna stand by her side now but i cant!I feel so sorry for her!!Joanne,I m sorry!Hope that you could stand up and be strong!Talk to me when u want!Ask me for help if u needed help!Call me when u can't stand anymore!!When u feel like giving up,jz call me and i will help u to break that thought!Is ok if u wanna express how u feel but after expressing,please back to the reality situation which u r very important in the matter!Ok?!!
That's all i can say for now!!

Comments

Popular Posts