Tired..!

My eyelid's gonna drop till the floor!!
Is so damn tired today!!Maybe is bcoz of the hazy day and oso i have not enough sleep yesterday!!
Hmm..?Hari Raya is coming and there's gonna be like 6 days off for me!Yuuhoo...I can sleep till the noon..wahaha!!But is like unfair coz i work within a month,i get like 1 week holiday ady!!Wahaha...
Today i learned many things and i feel like more understand how important is a contract/agreement!I can understand y lawyer charge so much to make an agreement for people!!No wonder Lawyer earns a lot coz he need not do the work...the clerk will do!!What he need ot do is to check and to make sure that the clients do really understand and clear about the term in the Contrac/terms!
Btw..it's fun when i have work to do during my working hours...i feel uncomfortable when i finish all my work and i jz sit there waiting them to give me some work!!I know it sounds crazy but believe me,it is not good to sit there seeing people busy working but u r senang-senang-ing there!wahaha...
Ok.Time to sleep!!Hopefully that i will have work to do tomorrow!!Keep myself busy!!hehe...
Good nite everyone!!Muackz...Sweet dream..(^_^)

Comments

Popular Posts