My New Target...!BUT..!!!!!

Recently i m busy with my job and seldom update my blog as i dunno what to express here!!But i logged on to Taiwan's Yahoo yesterday and saw as bellow!



Is it gorgeous?I was attracted by it once i saw it!!It's a pair of high heels which have the personality of elegance and oso cute!!Girly type but can wear with style!!
I love it!!
This is the second pair of shoe which i m in love with since the last one i saw in the movie!!I bough a black one in order to replace the one i cant get exactly the same as the one in the drama!



See how it catch the attention of our eye!!OMG..!!I want it!!
this is from the shopping web in Yahoo and guess how much it cost?!!
It is about RM55...Maybe a little higher but it worth the value!!How can i get it?!!
I m afraid to use Credit card through the web but i want it!!So i decided to save money and plan to go to Taiwan and get whatever i want!!

Things that i wanted so much is as follow:...
1.High heels as below..


2.ODM watch as i saw in the Movie K.O3anguo




or this is ok too...



Wahaha..I better to bring an empty luggage there to buy things.
But when will it be for me to go Taiwan??I cant answer u now!!hehe...

That's it for now!!If anyone see the high heels around Malaysia,please tell me,ok?!!

Comments

Popular Posts