After working...

Now i m still in the office but i have nothing to do anymore!
Everyday i finish my job and then sit there and wait for people to give me some job to be done but jz for a while,it will still be completed after a little period of time and i remain the same back!
My boss went out today and others are doing their own things and oso chit-chatting!So,i get to on9 and update my blog..

here is the pic i took last Saturday and Sunday!

The first one would be the one took with My FM DJs-Wan Wai FAn & Gan Mei Yan



and the next would be the one i took with RON,one of the My FM MyVi SE Cruisers.



This is all the latest My FM MyVi SE Cruisers..JZ miss out Mun Kit,WEi Jie and oso WAyne!



Another new cruisers..This is the first time i meet him!!His name is Gezo!
A chill boy!!



And these are pic i took during my Friend's birthday last Saturday!V celebrate the birthday in advance for him!!hehe

He is the birthday boy..:



He is the future celebrity!!haha..REcently act in the New Movie with Thomas Jack!



He used to be the coolest boy in our claz!!Seldom smile and talk de!!
Nowadays,changed a lot but it is a good news for his friends!!hehe



That all for now!!I m afraid that my boss suddenly pop out in front of me!!hehe
Will continue when i have free time and oso when my internet network at home allow me to!!C ya!!SAyonara!

Comments

Popular Posts