Day out to Gurney!

Joanne and me went to Gurney yesterday!V agreed to wear skirts and heels together to make our day out more special!
Joanne is the driver as she got her car day before yesterday from Her dad!
We first went to A Taiwanese restaurant to have our meal..It is quite nice actually!

here's pic of Joanne in the Restaurant!



After having out meal,we went to GSC to buy tickets for movie..
V buy tickets for G force..It's a nice movie!Funny and interested!V bought tickets for 5.40 pm.
After that,v went to Popular Bookstore and there, v met Meiyu,our coursemate!!I nearly cannot recognize her as she become more and more beautiful!

After our movie,v met Meiyu again and v went for a small chit-chat @ Winter Warmers Tea House.
V took several picture there!

From the left:Stephy,Meiyu and Joanne...




I love this pic very much!



THis is me and Joanne wearing Skirts...I feel so funny wearing that!!haiz...



That's all for now!!So...If Meiyu is here to visit my blog,leave a comment for me oh!!

Comments

Popular Posts