IGNORANT~

I am obviously hate to be ignored~!No one in this world like to be ignored,ok?!
But y?Y person who i reli care about and never thought of could ignore me?!
I hate it,ok?!!I m just hating it as if u r making me crazy!~!

Although there are thousands of reason you could tell that y u r ignoring me,not replying my messages or did not notice that i talked to u,but some how,it is just not the case!~!

I do care bout how u feel,what u would think about or what u are doing while i was texting, or talking to u,but please, I am a human with blood and flesh~!Do care bout me either,ok?!I am not robot who doesn't care what u did to it,but me,a human!

I dislike the feel of being ignored and i do not want people around me get ignored by others people but today, i did it to u coz i want u to know how i felt when u were ignoring me!

Honestly telling u people, I feel more hurt and bad when i am trying to ignore you guyz rather than I m being ignored!
I did tell myself y should I suffer these pain but I just can't get through all these!
I just can't erase the feeling of being ignored by an Eraser!!I just CAN'T!!!

Coz of the ignorant i did to u, i cried and I know u feel bad too but I just can't faced u with my smiling face!!I can't smile in front of u coz when I see u,my tears is just rolling in my eyes which I m trying hard to control it from flowing down!~!

I do not know whether will u understand how i feel,jz that I reli need time to make things clear!I can't recover so fast!!I can't just act nothing and get along with as if there's nothing happened!

I am so sorry to people who are not involved but got influenced by me today!
I apologize and what i could say is just "I AM SORRY!!!"

I hate myself for being so childish to be angry coz of these but no matter when i grow up,I still hate being ignored!Not becoz of I want attention,it is just because I want to get respected when i do respect people more than they could thought of it~!!I want people to care bout me as i do care bout them more than myself!

That's it!!
I could not continue furthermore as I might hurt people at last if I still continue saying what I m thinking right now!!

So,please...give me time!!

Comments

Popular Posts