What am i doing now?!!

Now..1am midnite,and i m gonna wake up at 6am later...What am i doing here right now?
I jz cant sleep!!Many things appear in my mind and i could not reli adapt it!!
Gosh!!Help!!!
I am thinking bout my test, my assignments, my life, my days, my songs, my blogs, my FB, my future, my past and many more!!
What should i do?!!
HELP!!!

My future is now blank, my past is full of tears and pain more than fun and laughter..
My assignments are not done yet, my days are busy and boring, my blogs are out-dated, my FB is now nothing, and my life is miserable!

I wanna work hard to get what i want but now, it seem that even i work hard for it, the result will oni goes to those which use tactics more than hard works!
I jz feel unfair and upset wif it!!

I wanna cry~~~
Whoever there wishing for the joy~~
The only thing i wanna let go
it is the worst thing~

Haiz....

Comments

Popular Posts