haiz...What should i do?!!

Haiz...i was reli tired for the last 3 days!!
I went for film shooting as Temporary actress for 3 days!!
I nvr see a film shooting before and now i can reli know how they shoot a drama and how tired are they!
Although I am not an important part in the film, but it is reli fun seeing them doing things that i nvr see before!

Today, my group presentation day!!I thought i could present with a happy mood but something reli make me feel bad!!
I help a guy in my claz for his first English assignments.. Actually to correct my language, i m not only helping but is to do for him!!
I felt that it is not wrong to help a clazmate although my other clazmate asked not to help..But i nvr listen to them coz i dun think there's any bad for it!!

Today, i finally know that i should not be too kind to certain people!!
The guy get highest marks in the claz with the high assignment marks!
And me get lesser than him!I dun think that it is fair enough!!But whatever!!
He is the arrogant type which he will not appreciate what we did for him!!

Haiz..now i have to learn to be smarter as things might not so good as what we think!!
Human nowadays are underestimate as they could be worst than beast!!
haiz...and human is the most cruel individual on earth!!

I swear that i will never be so stupid to help people more than myself!!I am jz fed up with unfair judgment and no justice!!
I am jz fucking angry now!!
and people out there,better stay away from me before i explode!

Comments

@gnesVD said…
HEY, i know dat show thiggy..imean i noe they were looking for temporary actress xD hahah,isaw da advertisement but i never go lor xD so how was it? wat is da show name again ya? btw nice blog u had ^^ <3
Stephyoyo said…
Thanks,Agnes!!Ya,i went..the show name is Age of Glory!!I took several pics but it cant be post up coz it has the copyright of it!!Will share wif u when the show is out on tv..!!It was tiring and hot but quite fun coz it is a new things for me!!hahaha

Popular Posts