Sad...~

I dunno y...
n i dunno how..
Y should i be the one who tolerate wif those elders but not theytolerate wif me?
How can my ,mum be so unfair?
I dunno whether i m part of this family?
M i suppose to be in this house?
Or i should treat this house as my hostel?
After some time,i must go some where else..

Before this,is my eldest brother who quarrel wif his wife n moving back here
then.my mum ask me to move to back room n let him stay in my room..
ok then,coz at least i still hav my own privacy space..

but now,my second brother who coming back from johor for chinese new year,
my mum ask me to move out from my room n let him n his gf to stay in my room!!
y?
y should i suffer this?
y cant they go n stay in hotel or stay in my eldest brother room?

i dunno whether m i one of this family..
but mb i should treat them as stranger better than family as they jz treat me as soem ball that could be kick here and there!

I HATE THIS FAMILY!!
I HATE THEM....
I WILL NEVER COME BACK HERE IF I COULD AFFORT MYSELF ONE DAY!
NEVER COME BACK NO MATTER WAT HAPPEN!!!
I SWEAR!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts