My second Literature paper!

Today i sat for my second literature paper...
It is quite difficult to answer the questions coz it is quite general in the novels!

Tomorow is my first Law paper~
haiz...Me n my room mate r relaxing as if v dun hav exam tomorrow!haha...!

Maybe i reli like my claz mate,i reli hope dat tomorrow never comes!
I hope dat v can still study in the same claz,go for meal together n laugh together!
Although v jz know each other for jz a few months,but v r happy for dis few months!
I hope dat v can be friends somemore even after our A level,v can still hang out together!
Maybe this is jz my feeling.not theirs,but i reli like them as my friends...

OMG!I cant believe dat i feel sad to leave my first year in college!
i dont even feel sad when i graduate from my high school,but y now i feel like dat..?
weird,rite?
haiz...~

After our final exam,v mz reli go n relax together..
must go for an unforgetable trip together..hehe!
Izzit too early to think about this?

Comments

Popular Posts