Day back to Penang!

Today i sat for my business studies paper 3!the last paper for this subject!
It was going on well at first but some of the questions quite strange to me!haha...(^_^)

After 3 weeks of staying back in BM,now i m back to my hostel in Penang again!
Haiz..hav to work hard here!
Exam will be finish in 1o more days!
Gambahteh!!

My next paper is Literature!
Although i hate my lecturer,but i still have to put my effort in it bcoz i pay for it!
n another reason dat may be the main reason is dat i duwan to see Mrs.H agn next year!hehe...(>_<)

I recommended my friend,J to use www.photofunia.com to make ourself a star!!haha!
now,everyone can be the star!
try it if u r interested or owez day dreaming to bcome a star!!

Think i will start reading later!but i m lazy!how?
God plz help me!!
I think God knows literature too bcoz William Shakespeare oso a Catholic!He uses the same language as in the bible!wahaha!

Comments

Popular Posts