A day full of old schoolmate!

today is the day i hav met most numbers of old schoolmate...OMG!!

first of all is Ng Kiah Chin..
I met him in the Krico supermarket!
he is working there,and v did hav some chat,or maybe consider a long chat!
v talk about some of our old schoolmate in our school n seem dat he knows quite a lot too..!haha...gossiping~!

the second is Goh Lai Kim..
I met her in Billion supermarket!
she is working there n she is the one call me first!
v din reli chat..jz hi n bye!
hmm....maybe is my fault bah,coz i dun reli like to talk to her...!
haiz...~

the third n fourth are 2 senior girl's scout from my school!
consider my madam bah!
one is Wu Bai n another one is Ying Qi!
I met them in autocity fashion market!
i cant believe dat Wu Bai seriously still recognise me..
haha!quite happy bout it!
I saw Wu Bai's dog,n i carried her
she{the dog} keep on licking my face once i carry her!But luckily she is not smelly at all!haha!
I recommended Wu Bai to bring her dog to the grooming centre where i brought my dog!
V exchanged handphone number n she said she will call me!

I m quite happy to meet them especially Wu Bai n Ying Qi!
I like them coz they don't act like my schoolmate that same form wif me!
They are more mature n more friendly compare to those same form as me1
Maybe it is bcoz i still like my scouting time bah!
I think the most interesting n happiest time in my high school life is during my scouting..
I hav learnt a lot there n oso know dat there are still true friends now!

But unfortunately,i cant continue scouting anymore!
haiz...wat a disappointment!

Comments

Popular Posts