Stressful day..

y parents like to nag their children?
do they afraid dat they child will hate them bcoz of dat?
i do hate ny parents especially my father..


my dad seldom caome home bcoz he is working in KL..
he will come bac twice a month..
but sometime,i wish he nvr come bac bcoz wat he will do is dat he will keep on scolding everyone in the family
i hate his character...
he treat his family members dat is his brothers n sisters,n oso their children politely but not us,his real family...
he wll scold me for not exercising owez,will keep on nagging me...
he wants me to study 24 hours a day..
wtf....
even professor oso dinn't study for 24 hours a day
he doesn't allowed me to watch tv,listen to songs,on9 n not even sleep..
he insist me to study in front of him
no one in this world will study in front of their parents...
dis is jz too over...
i hate ppl around me when i m studying...
i cant study without music..
i cant study with ppl around me...
but my parents especially my dad doesn't care bout it...

i dunno y i hav such dad?
he wil owez scold me for not having good result but nvr praise me for having good result...
he wil praise his nieces although their results worse than mine...

i dunno y like dat..but since then,i hate my dad although he is the one pay for my course fee...
but it is not enough to cover every wounds he gav me...

i hate him.....!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts