My second Ipod Shuffle in year 2008!!

There's a showcase for MY FM 四通八达 programme in Queensbay mall between 2 pm to 4 pm on 18th October 2008

I have won a purple Ipod Shuffle i the month of May earlier this year by playing the games around the Proton Gen 2 in Sunway Carnival Mall

Fortunately today i won another green Ipod Shuffle by playing the game called 今日有乜玩
i hav answered 3 question:
the first question dat i hav guess correctly is to recognize the voice of a male singer,dat is Yoga林宥嘉.actually,i dun reli confirm the answer but i m so lucky dat i guess it correctly
the second question is about the character dat the actress named李司琪 wanna to dressed up if she join the MY FM anniverssary concert.The answer is Dracula!!I reli reli dunno the answer n i jz simply guess,n i m lucky for the second times coz it is correct!!
the last question dat won me the Ipod Shuffle is a IQ question.I jz answer it based on my common sense n u noe wat.i reli get it correctly!!

I m so so so happy dat i won the Ipod Shuffle wif my luck n my ability!!
I wanna say thanks to MY FM n oso Royce n Wai Fun....
Both of my Ipod was given out by both of them!!
Haha
n to tell the tre truth,this is my sixth MP3 i hav...
haha,i reli dunno wat to do wif it..so i wanna giv it to my mum as i think i nvr giv my mum anything...

I will upload a few of my picture dat i took wif Royce n Wai Fun....
i will oso upload the pic of my both Ipod after i took the pics...

Comments

Popular Posts