a brand new month..

It's a brand new month n i think i should settle down all my stupid junky things..
here i swear to my blog dat i will nvr think bout it anymore...
whoever there,watever goin on i will nvr take a damn on it..

I m Stephenie now n not H.T.S. anymore...
say bye bye to my old high school frenz n say hi to my new life...
i wan to hav new frenz n new life style now...
those high school frenz r jz a past tense in my life...
mb non of them r real...
i think i hav been such a fool for many years,from now onwards,i will hav a new style of living..

i wan new frenzship,new environment,new type of character n oso new relationship...
those kid dat r my bf b4 is not real.
my last 9 relationship is jz for fun..
i wan my first love to be true..
now i will hav my first love after my A Level's final exam..

I will cross my heart to be as cruel as possible so dat i can get through all the disaster dat happened to me b4 dis..

bye..all my high school past tense creatures~frenz

hi...all my college,universities' frenz...
my present n future tense...

Comments

Popular Posts