What a frustrated day~

Thought of having a happy day with a good start after waking up from bed~
Went to the college and as usual, no parking available~~!!!
What a lousy place and I try to not complain as many faces the same problem like me~
Went up the hill and try to find for spaces, but not satisfying~
And when i plan to make a U-turn, things happened!!!!!

I bang into a Perodua MyVi!!!!!!!!!!
The right side back door of the car is dented!
And there goes my thought of spending money again!!!!!
OMG!!!!
I went down the car and surprisingly there is not even a single scratch on my car,
and yet the MyVi, dented! (I am thinking that don't ever buy a local car for real~!)

The owner of the car who is also a student from HELP talked nicely, and we come to a promise of settling the issue ourselves. So, i feel little relieve as what I need to do is to pay her.

HOWEVER, what frustrated me the most is when I am in a bad mood, my stupid housemate message me!!!!!
She blamed me on not throwing the garbage bag, and I apologized to her saying that I forget bout it.
BUT~She thought I am so easy to compromise and she started the argument!
She complaint that I never clean the floor in the kitchen after cooking and coincidentally, I mopped the floor after my cooking on Saturday and even clean the stove after cooking!
So, I told her that I already clean everything after my cooking, and told her that it is normal to have the floor dirty since there are people going in and out from Saturday till Today, Wednesday!

She is totally unreasonable in complaining and I told her that mind to clean a pile of pee which I nearly stepped on it while I am going in my car this morning since she brought her dog back home. I assume that the pee was dog's pee since it is a big pile, impossible that cat could have peed there. And this is the time she argued with me asking what is my problem and she wanted to locked the behind door if I have problem with her dog.

I was like "WTF is she thinking.??!!!"
I was talking bout the pee in the car porch and she is telling me about behind~
Then I told her again to clarify what I told her and she asked why am I asking her to clean behind~
WTF!!!! When did I fucking ask her to clean behind~I didn't even talk anything about behind~

And she argued that I should stop parking inside the car porch if I have issue with it.
Am I so poor in English that I couldn't understand her or is she just insane in messing all the things up??

She then called me and I was driving, so I ignore her call and she try to scold me saying I do not want to settle things with her~ What is the fucking problem she has now!!
She said I am trying to argue with her but I am just telling her not arguing~
I think she is now in her menopause or she lack of fuck from her boyfriend??

Ask her go fuck herself up!!
Fucking Endy Chew!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts