My Dream...

I wanted to buy the DSLR camera since I was 15 but that time I was too young,so I gave up the desire to buy it and end up buying just a normal digital camera.

Now,I am 20 and going to be 21 ady..My dream at last will come true in this month.
Yes...I am going to buy a DSLR camera..
The brand of my first choice of course the well known brand among photographing industry.
I am going to buy Nikon D3100...
At first I was considering the Nikon D5000 but then D3100 came out recently and many people are comparing both this model.
I compared and at first I got the outcome that D3100 is a compact camera which make me reconsider the D5000.But today, I went to the shop and asked clearly about it and do research online again and again.
At last,this is my choice...



Yes!Nikon D3100 is my choice.Although I got to buy it with the 18mm-55mm lens..but for now I think it is sufficient for me.
I would save more money and in future,i will surely buy the better lens..however,this is future~
Next week~I will go buy next week!!
hooray~!!

Comments

Popular Posts