Y should i be controlled like that?!!!

I am so damn fed up with this kind of life~!!
I am not a little kid who need companion of guardian every single moment!!
I am not retarded~!!!
Damn~If u want to go eat the fucking nice food, then go lah yourself!!
Y should u wait for me?!!I have my own life~My own idea what to eat!!
I need not follow your back every moment!!
Saying i cant be back on time everyday~
Even i m back home right after my claz,
i will stil have to follow u go to all your fucking bitches place to deliver those useless thing!!
It has nothing to do with me~!!I need to waste my time on these fucking thing!
I just want to have my own freedom and I want to have my own life!!
I just wish that you could disappear for now~!!I wish that!!!!

I m fucking frustrated now~Dun try me!

Comments

Popular Posts