Insomia..

I cant sleep now so i decided to write something in my blog since i have not updated my blog for weeks...
I m thinking bout a thing..
I know this American guy thru msn last week...
And he is 26..not so handsome...and i think he is rich...!
Hmm...And he said things such as he likes me...wanna be my bf and sorts of those...I think u all should know..rite?
So..days ago,he request to se me on webcam and i said that my webcam are not working...What in return he answer me is that he wanna send a laptop to me from US...Is that too over ridiculous??
So..he asked for my address in Malaysia on Wednesday..At first,i refuse to give him but later,I decide to give him...No harm by making frenz...rite?
I cant believe that he reli send me things thru a Delivery service call instant delivery,i checked on the website(www.instantdelc.com)
My name appeared when i put in the tracking number that the guy gave me...
There stated that he sending me 5 items...
I dunno what r those items but right now i am truly worry that he reli send me laptop and cellphones...coz i did ask him bout the Apple Iphone's price in US...
I m truly worry now until i cant sleep..What if he reli send me those expensive things?
Even if he is rich,i should not accept such expensive gifts from him too..rite?
What should i do?
GOD!!Anyone...pls tell me what should i do???
I reli out of my mind!!!

Comments

Popular Posts