ReGrEt?!!>>>Hell NO!!!

I have jz SENT the resume for ONE FM No.1 cruisers...
Bet that i will not regret!!But will i accepted?I DunnO...
What if i m accepted?OK...I will think bout this later when the fact prove that i m accepted!!
Now..jz wait..!!But wait..how long should i wait?!!Hmm..I DunnO either..
Maybe a week...or maybe a month?hmm..
then for now,i think i should find some other job,rite?

Today,Joanne finally reply my sms..
Then i oni know dat she ady got her own activity,that is WILDERNESS CAMP!!OMG!!
Hope dat she will enjoy it..
Everyone ady got their own plan but me...now..still hanging round and round...
haiz...

GOD..wat should i do???
GoSh...Hell No...I have to find something to do..
Maybe teaching in school agn?!!NO...~~~~
I think i can find some job that i reli like...
Hope that GOD really taking care of me!!
HELP me get rid if this bored ness!!

Comments

Popular Posts